A misalignment in a production machine’s perforations may cause scuffing, various error conditions and, at worst, operations to come to a stop. We repair misalignments using our mobile broaching drill to widen the perforations on site at the customer’s premises. This strengthens the machine structure, its runnability and productivity.
Examples of jobs we have performed for our customers:
- On-site broaching drilling
- Widening the holes in hinge pins
- Broaching drilling the hinge pins of bow visors
- Broaching drilling the joint faces of propeller shafts
- Machining engines’ main bearings